Tips for parents, when taking your small children bowling.
1) Don't put small fingers between bowling balls on the return rack. Another ball coming back can really hammer little fingers.
2) Never, ever, reach in to the ball return to get a ball that has not come fully out. If the ball "catches", it could possibly break a small arm. It will hurt an adult a lot.
3) Never step past the foul line. That area is oil covered and extremely slippery. Please watch the video to the right to see just how dangerous that can be.
4) Only one child at a time on the approach. Kids roll balls accidentally backwards, or drop them - hopefully not on any ones toes.
5) If the bowling ball stops part way down, please don't go after it -- for the same reason as #3 above. You would have a longer way to fall.
6) Don't have small children on the approach when YOU bowl. I have seen them run up behind an adult in their approach and (almost) get one right in their small faces from the back swing. It is a scary sight.
Please instruct your kids on these simple, but very important items and have a fun and safe time.